18 November 2020 - 18:00
The Future of Florence: Tourism of the Future
Participate via Zoom or Facebook Live
- What is the economic impact of the tourism in Florence?
- What is the actual situation in Florence, can tourism be considered as an industry or should it be treated differently?
- What strategies can be adopted to create a better experience of the city for visitors
- How can higher quality/lower volume tourism be achieved?
A panel discussion featuring:
- Marzio Fatucchi, Corriere Fiorentino (Moderator)
- Lara Fantoni, former manager of Florence tourism board
- Leonardo Ferragamo
- Pier Carlo Testa, President for Tuscany of the national tour operators association
- Dianne Archibald, UNESCO World Heritage
There are two ways to join the event:
1) On Zoom (no reservation necessary), simply clicking on this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86800941299?pwd=ODlZRVJ0SzRuMFJHekpNcXdSSzhZdz09 at 18:00 on Wedesday 18th November.
2) Via live streaming on Facebook – at the British Institute page: https://www.facebook.com/
There is no charge for seat reservations or to attend the event on Zoom, but we ask you to consider making a donation to support the Institute and its beautiful library if you wish to attend an event.
Thank you for your support.