Support the Cultural Programme
The British Institute delivers a fine programme of cultural events in the splendid rooms of Palazzo Lanfredini, overlooking the Arno.
Currently we offer three main programme strands:
Wednesday Lectures Wednesday evening in our beautiful Library with a View is the place to be for entertaining and erudite lectures on the history, art and life of Florence, followed by wine and nibbles!
Music al British The Sala Ferragamo has a great view … and fabulous acoustics. It’s a fine venue for the top quality piano and chamber music concerts we offer each month
Meet the Author The ultimate Book Club, where we invite successful writers to discuss their work with us in the Library. And the conversation continues over a glass of wine.
We invite members of the Institute’s community to contribute to sustaining this most popular programme. We propose three levels of support, with associated benefits, as follows:
- Support one event
- Support acknowledged on event publicity and at the event
- Complimentary annual Standard Membership / Renewal
- Suggested donation €300+
- Support four events
- Support acknowledged on events publicity and at the events
- Complimentary annual Gold Membership / Renewal
- A dinner at Director’s apartment, with the speaker/performer and a guest of sponsor’s choice
- Suggested donation €1.000+
- Support an entire season
- Support acknowledged on all season publicity and at the events
- Complimentary annual Patron Membership
- Two dinners at Director’s apartment or a restaurant, with the speaker/performer and a guest of sponsor’s choice
- Recorded on the Donors Board in the Library
- Suggested donation €5.000 +
Recent seasons have been supported at the Platinum level by Michael and Alessandra Griffiths, and Graham Avery and his wife Annalisa, John Hoenig and Xenia Lemos. Lauri Thorndyke has also contributed at this level. Many others have contributed at the Gold and Silver levels. Many thanks to all.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call us on +39 055 2677 81 if you would like to discuss sponsoring our programmes.