Make a Gift
Where possible we encourage gifts that cover three or more years, to allow us to plan with confidence. For UK tax payers, we can operate the Gift Aid scheme to enhance the value of donations. We also work with CAF for both UK and USA tax payers.
Although we are always delighted to receive unrestricted donations, gifts can of course be credited to certain specific activities, for example:
- the Cultural Programme
- the History of Art programme
- the Director’s post
- the Librarian’s post
- the Head of History of Art’s post
- a Head of Marketing post (doesn’t currently exist, and is badly needed!)
Every gift helps and you can support in different ways:
- Online at JustGiving.
- Through CAF UK and USA
- By post. Send the Donation Form to The British Institute of Florence, Lungarno Guicciardini 9, 50125 Firenze, Italy.
- In person. We welcome your visit so you can learn about what the British Institute has to offer first hand. You can contact us at email@example.com or call us on +39 055 2677 81 to arrange a visit.