The British Institute offers Italian language courses for people who are in Florence and want to improve their command of the beautiful language. Our brilliant teachers lead classes that are both structured and highly interactive, designed to help you get to grips with the architecture of Italian, whilst quickly learning how to use it in a practical setting.
- Enrol from 1 week to 3 months
- Small groups
- Courses at beginner and intermediate levels
- Highly experienced teachers, all qualified native speakers
- Combine with History of Art
Whatever your level, the courses are designed to develop your:
- Confidence in speaking Italian and
- Capacity to understand Italian as it is written and spoken today
After an extended hiatus caused by the pandemic, we are pleased to be offering Courses at the Beginner and Intermediate levels again.
- Two-hour lessons five days a week, Monday to Friday in the morning, leaving you free in the afternoons to follow the History of Art course (in English) or explore the city
- Option to add in additional private lessons at discounted rate
- All course materials. You only need to bring a notebook and something to write with.
- Membership of the Harold Acton Library for the duration of your course, with access to a wide range of cultural and social activites
For further information and enrolment, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on +39 055 2677 8270 (between 11.30 and 18.30 CET)
When you enrol we ask you to complete a self-assessment form about your Italian language skills.