Lavora con noi
The Governors of The British Institute of Florence are looking for a new Director to lead this unique British Charity onto continued success in the second centenary of its life. You would lead this vibrant bi-cultural institute that offers English, Italian and History of Art courses to residents of Florence and visitors from all over the world, as well as oversee the development of the Harold Acton library and the Institute’s cultural programme.
- Hold a degree at honours level or above
- Minimum of three years experience at senior management level in public or private sector, or with a UK charity
- Experience in financial and personnel management and business development
- Display drive and initiative
- Fluency in English and Italian
- As Legal representative ensure compliance with all relevant UK and Italian laws
- Provide support, analysis and advice to the Governors
- Implementation of Strategic Plan
- Personnel, financial and resource management
- Development and implementation of fundraising and business development strategies
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunity to lead a unique UK charity and cultural institute
- Work with a great team of multicultural staff
- Live in a historic city with a strong relationship with the UK
- Competitive benefits and housing in central Florence provided
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com
Deadline for application: 12:00 on 1 June 2018.
Initial interviews will be held in London.
Download the Full job description
Download the Application form
- Part-Time Young Learner Teachers Required
The British Institute of Florence is looking for energetic English teachers with young learner experience to teach in and around the Florence area. Applicants must be native speakers. A knowledge of Cambridge English Exams is preferred. Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Procedura di Assunzioni Sicure
Il British Institute of Florence è impegnato nella salvaguardia e nella promozione della sicurezza di tutti i nostri studenti, in particolar modo dei bambini e dei ragazzi e pretende lo stesso da tutti coloro che fanno domanda di assunzione. Seguiamo procedure di assunzione sicura e le assunzioni sono soggette a colloqui, referenze adeguate e controlli della fedina penale.