5 November 2020 - 18:00
The Future of Florence: Manufacturing - Industry and Botteghe
A panel debate
Participate via Zoom or Facebook Live
An international panel discusses the way forward for manufacturing in Florence – a much larger part of the local economy than tourism!
- What are the key industries that Florence needs to be the best it can be?
- How can tradition and innovation work together for a better manufacturing ecosystem?
- What are the needs of the Botteghe?
The panel will include:
- John Hooper, The Economist (moderator)
- Sara Amrhein, Creative People in Florence
- Giacomo Cortesi, Richemont
- Alessandro Sorani, Confartigianato / Polimoda
Q&A with the audience strongly encouraged!
There are two ways to join the event:
1) On Zoom (no reservation necessary), simply clicking on this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82579838793?pwd=blArTzArUEY0THFaQkZGMzd1bmp5QT09 at 18:00 on Thursday 5th November.
2) Via live streaming on Facebook – at the British Institute page: https://www.facebook.com/
There is no charge for seat reservations or to attend the event on Zoom, but we ask you to consider making a donation to support the Institute and its beautiful library if you wish to attend an event.
Thank you for your support.