22 October 2020 - 18:00
The Future of Florence: Education and Research
Participate via Zoom or in person at the Library.
A panel debate.
- How can Florence’s rich educational assets combine more effectively to support a knowledge economy?
- What can be done to build stronger research collaboration between the University of Florence and the international programmes?
- How can the American programmes integrate more successfully with the city?
- Marco del Panta, Comune di Firenze
- Fabrizio Ricciardelli, AACUPI (association of American Universities
- Giorgia Giovannetti, University of Florence
- Linda Campani, Stanford in Florence
- Steven Brittan, SACI
There are three ways to join the event:
1) On Zoom (no reservation necessary), simply clicking on this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82430140645?pwd=V2xNbjNPNXUzVXdNeTkzNTVLa0Ivdz09 at 18:00 on Thursday 22nd October
2) Via live streaming on Facebook – at the British Institute page: https://www.facebook.com/
There is no charge for seat reservations or to attend the event on Zoom, but we ask you to consider making a donation to support the Institute and its beautiful library if you wish to attend an event.
Thank you for your support.