Customer Charter and Complaints procedure
Our promise to you
The needs of our customers are at the centre of The British Institute of Florence.
This means you can expect us to:
• make the exam experience straightforward and rewarding by supporting the candidate all the way from registration to receiving the results
• provide our customers with excellent service by listening to their needs and feedback
• treat all our customers with respect, equality and fairness
• be helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and professional
• maintain good communication
• handle quickly and efficiently all enquiries and any problems
We are always working to achieve our customer promise and we value all customer feedback so we can continually improve our services.
We will listen to your feedback and investigate any problems that arose during the exam experience. If you would like to let us know about your experience or make a complaint you can do so by writing to [email protected]
Feedback and complaints must be submitted as soon as possible, either on the day of the exam or immediately after. Please provide the following information (as appropriate):
• your name and contact information
• your candidate number and exam
• the date of your exam
• the name of the venue
• an outline of the complaint.
Complaints are usually resolved by the Admin team. If necessary, the matter will be escalated to the Centre Exams Manager.
If your complaint relates to your results or a suspected Malpractice case, you can request a Results Enquiry or an Appeal via our centre to Cambridge Assessment English. For more information, please visit the Cambridge Assessment English website.
Our commitment to you:
• All complaints will be acknowledged within two working days of receipt.
• We aim to provide a full response within five working days.
• We will aim to resolve your complaint as soon as possible but in cases where we need to investigate further, we will let you know when you can expect a resolution.
If you remain dissatisfied with our resolution to your complaint, you can also contact Cambridge Assessment English.