- We are required to comply with the Italian law on Privacy n.196 of 30 June 2003. We also adhere to the principles of the UK Data Protection Act.
- Any personal information you may send us via this website will only be used for the purpose for which it is provided to us.
- If you provide us with an email address we will use that address to deal with your enquiry and may send you further information about our activities or events. You may ask at any time not to receive further information from us.
- We will keep your data secure and will not pass it on to any third parties unless we need to do so as part of any activity you choose to undertake with us.
- If you register for a course using our online booking procedure, your banking details will be passed through our online banking facility which will make all necessary arrangements with your card provider. We do not see your banking details.
- If you have any questions about the way we use your personal information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org