The British Institute in Florence represents and continues to contribute to the rich cultural exchange between the UK and Italy. As a life member I derive great pleasure from my long term relationship with the Institute as well as the satisfaction of contributing to its future sustainability.
Loyd Grossman, Life Member
Become a life member
100 life memberships for 100 years
In our centenary year we are getting close to achieving an important result: 100 life members of the Harold Acton Library.
Your subscription to the Library can be extended forever. By being a life member you can save yourself the trouble of renewing your membership year by year, but more than anything you become part of a community of friends of the British Institute of Florence and the Harold Acton Library.
Life membership includes:
- Unlimited use of the Library
- Attending the lectures of the Cultural Programme
- Watching the films of the Talking Pictures series
- Reading the newspapers and magazines in the Library
- Borrowing books and dvds
- Enjoying the weekly tea in the Library on Thursdays
- Taking part in special events
- The tote bag of the British Institute of Florence
- and much more.
Thanks to your contribution – 600 euro – we will be able to keep the Library alive and uphold its cultural mission.
To become a life member, contact our reception desk, call 055 26778270 or send an email to email@example.com