September 9 - 13 2013
Experiencing the Renaissance Workshop
Gain a unique insight into the traditional materials and methods of Renaissance art and the skills and secrets of the Renaissance artist’s workshop on this 5-day course of lectures, tours and hands-on workshops in fresco, egg tempera, gold-leafing and silverpoint, exploring and experiencing the Renaissance Workshop.
No artistic experience necessary!
See the sample programme attached below.
The British Institute of Florence is launching new Gift Courses!*
Buy any History of Art course for family or friends and get 10% off any History of Art course for yourself...
The possibilities are endless - why not start with our 5-day hands-on exploration of the artistry behind the art history of the Renaissance: Experiencing the Renaissance Workshop
*Gift Courses - terms and conditions:
- applicable to courses within 12 months of the date of purchase
- applicable to History of Art courses only
- enrolments are non-refundable
- enrolments are non-exchangeable
- the 10% discount applies to the second enrolment
- both the gift and discounted enrolments must be made at the same time
For any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us:
firstname.lastname@example.org / (0039) 055 276681
|from||to||days||hours||fee (€)||combined with||note|